i think i forgot to include my address for your listing of these

        dave baptiste chirot
        2515 n. oakland #106
        Milwaukee,WI 53211
        usa

        in the Jim Thompson novel THE KILLER INSIDE ME

        there is  a great scene in which the lawyer who alone
        has
        understood the narrator/protagonist--his psychosis
        which is self-described as the two way split

        --sums things up seeingly inexplicable even to the killer himself
        in
        these words:

        "A weed is a plant out of place."

        -dbc