Megan, there is lot happening hair for blue here. I think it best to keep
your lif in flux and jus come-on-down and find a place for urself. We hear in
the Sou speak differently. Lots happening in Chelsea & Williamsburg, you'll
can make art and find what ur lookin 4. On another note, if you can afford to
come and spend a month or two checking things out, I believe you will
probably find what you want, or, perhaps, just make it happen yourself. As
for me, I'm looking to get in my sailboat and make a right turn at Sandy Hook
and just keep going.

Stephen Gang

<<
 i'm just a hick from new hampshire and don't know much about you city folk.
 but i like to smile a real lot.  and i like to make art.  and i's got blue
 hair.  so, so, so, so i'm just fluxin about this ol' life.

 mon dieu.  i do tend to go on and on.

 turkeys and tattoos,

 megan >>