dear fellow worker pez:

        i will check for you the address--but i think the deadline is
passed

        i forwarded this in case people on the list who participated had
not heard the news yet that the catalogues are being made & what the dates
for the exhibition are to be

        you are happily blessed to have orange trees!

        in our neighborhood the only oranges for now are
        the warning cones and stiff yet pliant plastic fencings put out
        for traffic control
        by construction sites

        i will check for the address, though--as still have it

--dbchirot