Thanks for writing,
Yes I tend to work in a serial fashion. I usually prepare a stack of
20-40 steets of paper all the same size and then start glueing, there
does tend to be a strong relationship to works created during a 'run'. I
usually think of them as suites of works that all relate because of
material.
cecil

--
Join the Collage Poetry group