oh yes!  i wdould love to contribute/participate

                have done various radio projects in the past

        most recent taped one played at A DAY FOR BOB COBBING

        London, 23 september 2000

        collage of radio recorded Boston Black preacher,thunderstorm

        recorded live on north oakland avenue here in Milwaukee &

        a sound poem of mine

        did some for pirate radio stattion in Milwaukee &

        also various Boston area stations--

        collaging natural sounds, streets sounds, radio excerpts,

        over dubs etc--with sound poems--and music--

        for some--made "invisible" visual poems, whih are mounted in
        studio

        or site of the collaging--during the broadcast

        thus though are unseen over radio--via air waves hopes of some

        reverberations, emantions of the visual--may be extended in space

        and time--via working with their rhythms in the soundings--

        david baptiste chirot