thanks for your kind princess petal

"have a bad day event" it's a nice idea
but i'm not sure they understand the absurd
in which they live.

imagine that 24 hours before the event
they ask me if i was received the images from
remote contributors!!!!!!!!!!!!! crist!!!!!!!!

it's incredible but they still have an "big" ego
the art is less important than the staff
so, let me obviuos what they understand by action art

we live yet in a very folklorical world

thanks again
if anybody wish to send whatever they want
to macma, [EMAIL PROTECTED], go on.

maybe this help to remember they are not islands
in the contemporary art nettime
& the "remembering the action art program"
comes to official agenda in return, soon.

por cierto, the new staff a very folklorical one
& paisajistic style is what they like.

...pez