How!  Ever

I feel it best that all messages in the future be transmitted in secret
code.  To wit:

Lnb, reu vc'b r urz pffu cqvep cqrc lfd uvue'c znecvfe cqn onyc fyvin cannb
ve Yrcivr, jvcq cqrc cavgyn qnrunu sydn recnrcna.

Fo tfdabn, cqnan jnan ef gfyvtn rc ryy ve Yrcivr, cqrex Pfuunbb.

Toodles,
An enlistee in enlightened encryption,
KKK
Gavetnbb Gncry