Welcome!

Welcome all!

In an attempt to bolster my slouching self-esteem, I
am putting out this mail art call.

I am inviting you to send me love letters.
I am begging you.
Pleading with you.

Write them, draw them, sew them, paint them, rhyme
them, sculpt them, bind them, photograph them, xerox
them, collage them, tape them, videotape them, print
them, type them, or make them out of ground beef.
It doesn't matter.  Just make them romantic in some
way.

Tell me you love me.  Try to seduce me.  Tease.
Threaten to stalk.  At least tell me you miss me.
Don't you miss me?  At least a little bit?

All the other people on the fluxlist love me.  They've
sent me letters.  You want to be just like them don't
you?  You want to fit in, don't you?
Don't you?

All letters will be compiled into a bookish form and
sent to all participants.

Deadline:June 1'st, 2001

send to:
Robert Fontenot