Yes, 'twas I, Princess Petal (sometimes known as Princess PieNapple),
who sent the Luther card winging your way.  Oddly enough, I received it
in a mailing from Italy the day you and Sol were discussing him (or her)
(or it).  More later about that pie.

http://www.0100101110101101.org/home/ultra/archive/7_by_9_squares_room/cantsin_02.html

Preternaturally yours,
Luther