furthermore the "compromise" was intially presented despite
the fact that the request became somewhat distorted seeing
as we never requested that he quit posting completely.
nor did we want to prevent people that enjoy bennetts
poetry from being able to read it. we felt links to his
poetry would be amiable to both ourselves and mr bennett.
in the private request i issued my intent wasn't to be "undemocratic"
about it...and it wasn't undemocratic. it was just a private request.
but if mr bennett wants to make a public issue of it, so be it.
i personally have no problems with that.

if bennett continues to post his poetry instead of just providing
links and there are no objetions then there should'nt be any objections when FAPA
defends itself against bennetts poetic aggression with bad
poetry counter measures......bad poetry warfare if you will.
as that was one of the initial proposals of at least 1 FAPA
member.

Jason Pierce
rep. Fluxlisters Against Poetic Aggression