Alan,

I just read your message.
Leigh and I are leaving for London on June 1st
so we should probably make some specific plans
about meeting within the next day or two.

we arrive in Venice on the 6th, and leave on the 10th.
between that time we'll be staying @ the Hotel Continental
(local phone: 01139041715122)

that's about it. our plans had been to spend most of our
time viewing/ interacting with the Biennale...
However, those plans may or may not come through.
here's what I mean:
The info we recieved online and from others  during the time
we made travel arrangements  led us to believe that the
Biennale opened to the public during the first week of June.
Now we are finding out that this is not the case. I don't know
if schedules have changed or what happened exactly, but the
official opening date is June 11th (!?).
So, at this point, we will either depend on the good graces of
a few friends and possibly some luck to be allowed entry into
some (certainly not all) pre-opening parties there.
A good sob story about a ruined honeymoon may or may
not get us much farther. well, what can we do?
it's kind of funny, really.  hm.

p.s. who is Emily Harvey?

Scott