We have the desire to alert the Fluxus [and Fluxlist]
community of a new service created by the people who
brought you Tanks and Bubblegum, the one38.org
website, and the five7five mailing list.

This service involves the mailing of several envelopes
per year to your home. It is, in its traditions, a
variation on the fluxbox, only cheaper, and different.

http://www.one38.org/1000/setup.html

We will have "issues" which are organized by various
artists- so, if you are interested, please contact us
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We encourage you to browse our website, which is very
different now than you may remember one38.org to be.
It would be very good if you went and sent this to
others who may be interested.