Hi all,

Well it occurred to me that the responsibility of being involved in Fluxlist
at owner level was largely unrewarding in cases where I'm made to seem like
some sort of ogre imposing my personal preferences on the list. I felt that
I had to act to preserve and promote the best nature of the list whenever
possible.

So....I decided that maybe owning is not for me....so I've resigned from the
owner group and will continue with Fluxlist as a general participant. Ken
Friedman invited me to become a listowner only a couple of years ago but
since he and several of the other original owners are no longer owners
there's no real reason why I have to still be one especially if I cease to
enjoy it which is what has happened. Fluxlist is supposed to be fun and I
want to return to a way of having fun within it.

BTW - For general information the overwhelming feeling amongst the
listowners was that Eric and Tamas should be able to do what they
like.....so now you get an idea of why I don't feel that an owning
involvement in Fluxlist is for me any more.

For those of you who thought I was getting ideas above my station by
threatening to exclude people from the list well now I'm re-humbled.

cheers,

Sol.