1 [sic]

2 and these mowers [automaton]

3 The sky is an immortal tent built by  [marked by fast and nervous]
4 the Spectre and its cruel Shadow. [that are related to the squirls]
5 As to that false appearance which appears (more codons that are genetic nonsense]
6 Moving by compulsion each other, [considered a mulberry]
7 reasonings like vast serpents [a panic grass]
8 bruising my minute To measure time [connecting areas of equal rainfall]
9 The red globule is the  iron scourges sun [such that size reations remain constant]
10 Wheel within revolve their terrors hang [of or relating to plants that are legumes]
11 false appearance which appears minute articulations. [congregational autonomy]
12 As of a globe rolling through  delusion [an expanse of standing water]
13 The ratio of the spectator's organs Infold [a serotonin antagonist]
14 tinging morning with beams crook'd sickle [a vigorous english dance]
15 dominion is rent burnt for fuel; [a fashionable assemblage of notables]
16 Shall this marble built Necker Geneva [Lily of the valley]
17 o'ergrown with distress  I strove to seize the inmost form [:PERFIDIOUS]
18 Stretch the hand that beckons vacuum [inferior remnant or offshoot]
19 With ardor fierce and shoals of flame, [widely disseminated with no discernable
source]
20 From the deep and the solid , lacerating with knives [having a chorus representing
satyrs]
21 for the tempest must fall It is Urizen [indefinate in history or tradition]
22 weeping in his burning robe, Daughters [required to bring about a given effect]
23 thy starry hosts round this Unseen [advocates the payment of tithes]
24 then turning to Burgundy, troubled: cisterns [being an embryonic precursor]
25 a shadow of horror is risen presses the human grapes [indiscriminate liquefaction]
26 the black winds of perturbation. and the deadly sport [control over resources]
27 The daughters of the Seraphim plates and screws and racks [piously or
hypocritically solemn]
28 To fade away like transient day  from her shadows bow [
29 reclin'd upon his airy throne  [usu. incongruous in style, treatment, or subject
matter]
30 view'd the Worm upon its dewy bed [a globose fruit of many wood carpels]
31 Another England there I saw, whips their victims [an organized massacre of helpless
people]
32 But burst the Crystal Cabinet ceaseless fires [an extensively bad or shocking
example]

33 death sweat of the cluster cords Rivets my tenfold chains [and are used as
dyestuffs]
34 A quiver with its burning stores cups of iron [: INFLATED]
35 anon a Serpent folding  the nameless female stood; [syn see ELASTIC]

~json[sic]