dear friends:
sorry i have been out of touch
problems with my email so use library for short times now
(you are limited)
i have here a whole stack of POSTFLUXPOSTBOOKLETs
and want to send a whole stack of work to them i made after reading these marvelous
productions!
i wanted to make sure of the address to send them to--is it to you reed?
as can mail them right away
these are truly a joy to behold!
many wonderful works and collabs!
i hope to be back on line soon
kafakesque adventures at library as can come here half an hour a day or one whohour
once a day
led me to finding many odd books while i wait my turn--for example today a new bio of
Sal Mineo!
a still from film he dierected in which final scene he rapes don johnson who went on
to be in miami vice
have been building a smaller sort of merzbau in my apt with objects from street--of
all different materials--wood stone metal plastic etc bicycle wheels
variousa odd plants i dreid and driftwood and so on
some is spray painted and hung up various collages
i  guess not having email though making one feel so isolated--does send one off making
things!
though do miss the community/communication very much!
please let me know re the booklets
as doing lot of work lately as more time in solitary so to speak!
all bestest and peace to all
david baptiste chirot