Woah that Fluxis Feeling
We lost that Fluuuucksis Feeling
Now it's gone, gone, gone
Woahwoahhhh!  Duh duh duh.

I love John M. Bennett (none of the below applies to him) and whatever's
been happening between the Waka Tooka man and the fellow who everybody
thought was gone, but is still trapped clawing his way through the
electronic "Get Me The Hell OUttta here" process, that fellow did speak (in
his last post) a few true words.  This list is a bit like a private card
game with crazy things happening on the T.V. once in a while, but the
sound's turned down.  Instead intense Wal-Mart code conversations are being
bandied about in fragments and sometimes whole sentences and sometimes even
a paragrah or two.  Truly, the giants are gone and we're all eating Tyson's
frozen T.V. chicken snacks because of it.  (Where are you Alison Knowles?)
There's some great news cracking across the ether once in a while, but most
of what's happening here is--how shall we put this--a bit yawnable.  Is that
what Fluxus has come to?  Man, someone should change the name of this list
to "Evening T.V. Potato Chip Heartburn and Let's All Get Together For Some
Club Sandwiches and I'll Post Pictures of Us Eating" and get it over with.

I'm sure someone still in curlers will want to fry my stones because I just
said that, and perhaps the domestic drones are flying low over the hedge
rows to zap my secret hide-away with XY and Z rays.  But I tend to think
not.  Nothing so exciting will happen.  Instead people will talk about yet
another chance to post photographs of everybody looking up.

Are there people actually DOING THINGS on this list?  I mean FLUX ACTIONS,
FLUX ART? FLUX MUSIC? FLUX ASSEMBLAGES? FLUX BOXES? FLUX PUBLICATIONS? Or
how about just ACTIONS, ART, ASSEMBLAGES, MUSIC, BOXES, and PUBLICATIONS?
If so, why has none (or almost none this side of Roger Stevens) of this been
apparent since I've been scanning this list?

But oh well, I'm JUST ANOTHER WRITER*, as one of you put it.  BUT WHAT THE
(S*M*I*L*I*N*G) HECK ARE YOU?  (in a general YOU sense there.)

Is FLUXUS already dead and is this list a place for boring little worms to
congregate in the name of something that once was rather cool?  (Please
don't feel that I'm referring to you personally when I mention worms, I just
thought it would be fun to throw that in.)

So here's to plastic hobby horses.  Everyone should collect at least half a
dozen (but let's not (S*M*I*L*I*N*G) kid ourselves and call it FLUXIS.)

Half in jest, and half in earnest,

Jesse (is this what Fluxus has come to ? (S*M*I*L*I*N*G*) I hope the hell
not) Glass

*Not

About Jesse Glass.  How to order his books.
http://www.letterwriter.net/html/jesse-glass.html