Yikes!!
My attachments should never be deleted!!
Exclamation point!!
Viruses are not allowed (according to Norton)!!
XX!!
OO!!
Princess Petal!!
aka Princess Petal, Jr.!!
(whose isp has mucked up her rather dated website, since she
has no glimmer of how to switch servers, but not for long, if
she has anything to do with it, and she does, she does...heh
heh)