Sure! I've always felt they walked similar paths except that Fluxus was
driven in more of a conceptual-based anti-art tack and AP was more a
deconstruction of classical art processses, but still concerned with being
"art"

AP gives me a really good buzz when I look at it. I get more of an
undefineable "That's it!" kind of feeling from a lot of that work, esp
Kounellis, Pistoletto(sp? the guy who uses lots of mirrors), than I do from
a lot of Fluxus work. But that may also be the difference. I like the
process in fluxus, and the product in AP.

I've never seen any of it in the flesh, except for some Luciano Fontana
(again sp? the punctured canvas guy) who I don't actually care for. Like
Yves Klien without the charisma.

Finally, something about art, or "art", or whatever it is!
Alex