> What is his music like? I saw a cd of his used the other day and was
> tempted.

henry play(ed)s  guitar and fiddle
he describes his music as 'avante garde hillbilly' and blues
to me it has a surprisingly mainstream feel/sound to it (however i have
fairly extreme tastes, musically)
he's an accomplished musician and technically the stuffs good.  his tunes,
on graduation, involve a lot of repetition, he also admits some influence of
Pran Nath

sorry if this is a somewhat confused description, but i'm, not a music
critic

heres a description from the sleeve notes to graduation

'"Lonesome Train Blues" - Steel city boogie and funky cowboy.  Steel guitar
and six-string (playing steel fakes) lay down some contemporary raga over
tonic pedal-point harmony and a polymetric riff.'

...well i'm sure that's left you completely non the wiser!

alan

i like henry's music a lot