Yep! truly agreat film, probably the best I've seen for years....aah!
And there's even more mailart in it if you like: the garden-dwarf who "travels" the
world and sends home his photos from all the famous places. Dwarf in front of Egypt's
Pyramids, Dwarf in front of Kreml, etc. This film is fantastic in the true sense of
the word: there's ideas for at least 3 movies in it, packed into one.

;:_zap
(back from passive to active listmember)