Folks:

     Sitting in my studio unwrapping artworks by the Petal that I
just received today, I decided to check the old haunting grounds
of the Fluxlist through the archive.

     What did I discover?

     The same, tired old bickering brought on by a season-shy 60
year-old adolescent that, somehow, people want to acknowledge
as worth the reciprocating breath. I can remember PK getting
really pissed, only once, on this list and it was during this
very same kind of exchange of nonsense. If she were here,
celebrating her 50th B-Day today, I think she would be equally as
appalled as I am that these ridiculous exchanges still occur -
nearly 2 dozen on this day alone. Please: return to the joys
available to you in this life - a life that is shorter than you
imagine. Raise a glass of a fine beverage - to life - and a
beautiful memory.

Rod

np: don cherry/krzysztof penderecki:
              humus - the life exploring force