And I can offer space on the floor of my little studio
apt here in L.A.  You could stay as long as you
wanted, or until I run out of rent.  The view's not
much and I have no tv, but i'll certainly try to be
entertaining.  I could do a little dance or we could
play charades or act out scenes from our favorite
novels or if you bring a deck of cards we could build
a little castle.

What fun it would be!  What times we would have!

You should bring snacks here also.

-bobby joe