hi tomaz,

yes the address book is for everyone on FLUXLIST and i hope you will
participate.

FLUXLIST ADDRESS BOOK

the size is 3x5 inches and  the deadline is
 01 april.

everyone participating makes a front and back cover. send it to me, be
sure to send your address to:
 (phone  number and web site address optional)

carol starr
p.o. box 2472
taos, nm 87571 usa

then...i  print and assemble the books and
send them to the participants. you receive a different cover than the
one you
make. also i am planning to photograph all the covers to put on a web
site so everyone can see all of
them.

bests, carol  :)
xoxo