hi jennifer,

welcome to the list.  the deadline is 15 april and i hope you can send something.

the size is 3x5 inches of flexible material

everyone participating makes a front and back cover. send it to me, be sure to
send your address too:
 (phone  number and web site address optional)

carol starr
p.o. box 2472
taos, nm 87571 usa

then...i  print and assemble the books and
send them to the participants. you receive a different cover than the one you
make. also i am planning to photograph all the covers to put on a web site so
everyone can see all of
them.

bests, carol

Jennifer Chiarell wrote:

I have just recently joined the list and I'm looking for more info on the address list that is being compiled.  I would like to be included in this list project.

--
carol starr
taos, new mexico, usa