It WAS Fabrice, then!  My god, I remembered his name correctly!

Now, if only I didn't look so completely aged and ill in those photos.
(Yes, it's always all about me, me, me!)

Incidentally, did Bowman ever escape from the gallery, or is he still glued
to the floor there?  Wondering....

(Yup, had big giant fun Thursday night!  So when can we do it again?  I'm
already bored.)