hey, i like this assemblage/collaborative idea. a bit new to fluxlist, though, and
i've got the feeling i've missed part of the discussion: is the book meant to deal
with artists' libraries, etc.?

In any case, why not set up an online wiki environment where everyone can upload their
contribution, just to see how things develop before moving on to a Gutenbergian mix?

Kamen Nedev
---
http://6digit.tripod.com

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:03:56
 ViJA V. wrote:
>Hi,
>
>It's been a long time I've read fluxlist:)
>Glad to hear about new idea - 50/50
>I would like to participate, just tell me the address I have to send stuff:)
>
>Cheers!
>Vija

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp