St.Auby Tamas

> H,
>
> It's a miracle.
> I have sent the emil below to the Fluxlist
> some days ago, but it didn't arrive there.
> Who knows why not?

this is a kind of fluxlist matrixed performance
inconcluso (produced with months of interval).

1- st auby send to the list some post (probably about an eric andersen
event)

2- the post didn't arrived (or is lost on the way)

3- the same information come from other source

4- st auby flame (preludes eric's concerns the quest ot
fluxlist silly ghosts)

5- eric andersen appear with improvisation & indeterminacy
means that limits within which the performers are free to post or not to
post a fluxlist happening (we are waiting for)

who is the creator of the piece?

pez
pd: eric, avoid the absurd & give us an alternetive
concert, please?

we all expecting a few words from eric
3-