From: "alan bowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Eryk Salvaggio in the New York Times today
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:07:27 +0200

 > di que cosa parla??

ciao bea!

parla??

siami molto formale stasera

he he!

pero'

dicevo che eryk ha fatto bene (cassonon  mi scrivo mai in italiano - in
venessian vado ben......?)
fa fatica questo... parlo spesso in dialetto e non scrivo quasi mai ne in
italiano o veneziano..
fa fadica queo.... parlo speso in diaetto e non scrivo quasi ma nitalian ne
venessian

ti ga n'idea cosa voldir?

with much apoligyness to all fluxlisters, italian and especially my
neighbours (spelled correctly!!)

you know when you think it might be a good idea to try something, then press
the send button, and realise that it probably wasn't that good an idea, and
now loads of people think that you're a real prat, and that just reinforces
suspicions that you've had for a long time...........?

ah well.......

by the way, when i get my scanner fixed - i have a great photo of the great
Bukoff -(Allen does the phrase 'Mei Dick' without the 'Mei' ring a bell?)

it is with much respect and a certain warm feeling towards my 'listy
friends' that i sign off tonight

with apologies for everything, especially England's performance against
Brasil
yours
Alan

p.s.  Where is Sol?

how Sol man, ya bugger!  sign an lerris knaa how yu deein!
see i am a dialect speshilist!!!!

xxx