yes. i think, as a recently-reborn amateur astronomer, that it's the light
light light at night that has been bringin' me down. this ain't no place for a
guy with a telescope ... tho there are places on the east end of long island
that aren't bad at all. where i live, tho, the skies are typically starless
and orange-grey at night.

which is why i'm joining the international dark sky association. :)

--