now that the smoke from the fires has lifted the stargazing  here at 7000+ feet is
excellent.

btw does anyone know why the interactive cd that came with bowie's 'heathen'
doesnt work? i downloaded shockwave which it said it required  and i have no
trouble downloading mp3. this is the first cd i have purchased with this sort of
thing and i was looking forward to seeing what it does. expecting the new computer
to do everything.  i can listen to it though; it has a cut he does with moby and i
read that moby is on tour with him.

bowie has always been inspiring for me and this new cd is somewhat reminiscent of
older stuff like 'space oddity', his voice is holding up and seems better than
ever to me.  but then i'm a fan.

bests, carol

NP: 'heroes', david bowie

--