> oh -I'm SO confused now. So it's the same, but not the
> same, right ?
Well, I don't know the lithuanian book, but I guess that, published in
Lithuania, it would have been a good opportunity to publish unissued
material like letters between Landsbergis and Maciunas, which was not
reissued in the french version (which means that we will have to purchase
the lithuanian book to check....and to learn lithuanian to understand, if
it's not in English)

> Do you know then why it got an OK for the French
> translation ?
No. Nor do I know why it can't get an english version. All my knowledge
about the edition of this book comes from the introduction written by J.M.
Bouhours...one should ask him about that.
But maybe is it because France is not a "fluxus nation" so Yoko, Mekas and
others could reach an agreement without challenging their positions
elswhere? This is just a supposition, I have no particular clues on that
question.

Bertrand

www.4t.fluxus.net