bracken wrote:

I titled the mail i sent you personally "moderator" not because i was a
moderator.  I did not sign the mail i sent you posing as a moderator.

.Actually you did. And pretended to play moderator of FLUXLIST.
 On three distinct occasions. Avoid attempting to abrogate responsibility.

the problem with these kinds of lists

.There are no problems with any lists.

is that we are not responsible for anything that we write,

.Actually we_ are completely and entirely self-responsible for our
 behavior. And we_ do not care about your "righteous" passive-aggressive
 "suggestibility" idiocy, moreso in the face of evidence of your complete
 illiteracy, delusion and other individual + personal problems,
 for which you are not_ accounting at all.

because we don't have to deal with any of these people in real life.

.That would be idiotic drivel occurring within your brain only.
 Even brief glimpse and bare literacy would reveal that our content
 indicates otherwise. And that in fact it is YOU who is being
 "irresponsible" (nor capable of responsibility).

We have no responsibility to them or ourselves to actually be kind or
thoughtful or generous.

."thoughtful + generous" Meaningless slogans raised by the dictatorial
 brain-obsessed ape to justify its murderous barbarity.

If someone in real life

.You have no contact with life. There is no "someone".

had to stand there and listen to the "you" that you have been presenting
to the list

.Too bad the situation is not at all the wishful scenario inside your
 brain, ah. This is a mailing list.

they would either walk away

.Passive-aggresive abuse.

and not talk to you anymore

.Passive-aggressive abuse.

or punch you.

.Direct abuse.

.The above all set up in an imaginary scenario with which the
 intendee is supposed to identify (ie, idiotic murderous behavior).

too bad this isnt real life.

.Actually it is. Only the brain-obsessed suffocating dictatorial
 murderous ape suffers from the delusion that any "occurence"
 is "not real life".

.Your e-mail was very "real life" + designed to damage + murder another.

.Keep your wishful murderous delusion-projections to yourself, idiot.