In a message dated 1/9/03 1:05:28 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

triumph
    over the
    desire for decorum.

  Note: The Holy Grail, according to some legends of the Middle Ages,
was the cup used by our Savior in dispensing the wine at the last
supper; and according to others, the platter on which the paschal lamb
was served at the last Passover observed by our Lord. This cup,
according to the legend, if appoached by any but a perfectly pure and
holy person, would be borne away and vanish from the sight. The quest
of the Holy Grail was to be undertaken only by a knight who was
perfectly chaste in thought, word, and act.

       THAT......WAS.....BUTIEEFULL
I gues that leaves me out