I like the paint can idea, not so much a 1 gal container, I think that is too big,
unless we are prepared to fill it. As I wrote previously, a small can, just big enough
to fit the CDR into would be great. I like the cigar box idea too, but I think that
may be a bit too small, if it is like the cigar boxes I have seen. I am sure there are
boxes for Coney Island Footlong Cigars somewhere.

Another thing we should discuss: is the theme of Box #2 to be free, i.e. no theme i.e.
anything that strikes our fancy?

I say yes, but I would be happy to work on a themed project as well.

-Josh Ronsen
in Austin, Texas

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com