From: Roger Stevens
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 1/11/2003 4:53 AM
Subject: FLUXLIST: Playing Cards

Playing cards sounds like fun. Great idea.

I'll send you a contribution. Will they be the regular size?

1a Do we send one card which you copy 54 times (including jokers)?

1b or send a design for one card which you print?

OR

2 do we send a certain number of the same card - say 54
and you redistribute them?

or 2b do we send any number of same card and you distribute them as and
when you have 54?

or 2c do we send a selection of cards which you mix and match to packs -
thus all packs are different?

XXX
Roger