Open Exhibition

We are putting together an Open Exhibition called "Works On Paper". The
subject can be anything just so long as the work is on paper - any
paper,
any size, any subject. All works will be displayed there will be no
judges, but be prepared for viewers comments. In short, if you send us
your work, we will display it in one of ImageSpeak's virtual galleries.

For more details click this link

http://www.iqinternet.co.uk/members/chrisneal/AP.nsf/ImageSpeakArticlesBy=

ID/E8282F287DF74884C1256CAC0079C4DE?OpenDocument

Regards

ImageSpeak

<<<

PS - Sol. The Priceless Show is at a venue close to Manchester's URBIS
Museum; will advise when this is finalised.

--
Chris Paul mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.idea.org.uk

They seek 1,000,000 signatures and now have about 915,000.
Also women for peace http://www.PetitionOnline.com/waw2002/petition.html

And stop the war http://www.PetitionOnline.com/cndstwc/petition.html.