Sorry to keep posting the same call... but I've gotten a great response so far!  Many
thanks to all who
have chosen to participate.
***There are still 8 cards left!***  Come one, come all!  (And by "all", I actually
mean "eight more
people".)

For those of you who didn't see the call first two times, here are the
basics:

-I send out one card from a deck to each of 51 participants. (With the 52nd
being myself.)
-Each participant affects the face side of their card -- paint/write on,
collage, whatever -- either leaving
the number and suit visible, or  by writing "jack of clubs" or what have you
very small at the bottom, or
otherwise indicating what card it is.  (To preserve the playability)
-Each participant returns their card to me, and I assemble the completed
deck.
-I will play with the deck and send it on to another participant, along with
a full list of participants &
their addresses.  Each person will play with the deck, then send it on to
the next person.  The idea is
to have the deck "in play" for one week per participant, making 52 weeks --
one year of play with the
collaboratively created deck.
(This part will have to be done kind of loosely, allowing for
time-in-transit.  Each person will get a
week in possession of the deck, and THAT will count toward the 52 weeks.)

PLEASE forward this on to anyone who might be interested!

And feel free to contact me with any questions/comments/etc.

DavidWilliam
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
178a Cedar Swamp
Storrs, CT  06268   USA

Free 20MB Web Site Hosting and Personalized E-mail Service!
Get It Now At Doteasy.com http://www.doteasy.com/et/