Dear Amy and --M's ieur Gnome:

--if m'sieur Gnome is not too large--i wd be glad to have his company (i apologize but due to budget constraints--can't afford to pay for too large a gnome!)

is he a metrognome--

(will be if he visits here in Milwaukee!)

certainly a gnomade!!

and into gnomecology i am sure!

--onwo/ards! gnomentomologicall yours,

david baptiste