FLUXLISTers please welcome Kevin Stickland aka [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kevin is a designer/art teacher and part-time librarian living in New Hampshire where he teaches art history, drawing and printmaking.

Here's what he says about his art and his interest in Fluxus:
I do a lot of art that could be classified as Fluxus...collages, assemblages, word art, mail art, conceptual art, etcetera. I am also involved in more "traditional" art making processes like photography, painting, drawing and printmaking.

URL for his "under construction" website: http://home.earthlink.net/~kevinstrickland

Kevin heard about FLUXLIST from our own Amy Baylaurel Casey.