----Original Message Follows----
From: Georg Birkner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FLUXLIST: Re: Name Games
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 17:09:59 +0200

Declaration:

On behalf of our customer, Mr Peter Asbury, renowned anaesthetist and
professor for Post-Pataphysics at the University of Zug, Switzerland, we
herewith declare, that

- there is no connection whatsoever between a person calling himself "Peter
Asbury, private investigator" and Peter Asbury, the renowned anaesthetist
and professor for Post-Pataphysics at the University of Zug, Switzerland.

sgd

Ian Alfred Oberwiesen
Advokatur und Geldwäscherei
Rosengartenweg 18