Well, I had 105 messages but that doesn't even come close to the numbers our
Roger is able to pull in.

On the 4th I'm supposed to be closing on a split-level suburban nightmare
house in West Orange, New Jersey (barring further catastrophes - as I was
actually supposed to have closed today).  This house will be the most
expensive thing I've ever owned (and couldn't afford) aside from a very good
pair of Italian leather boots (still have 'em) and my ex-husband (chucked
him 7 years ago).

I've also got to pack up 15 years worth of concentrated "stuff."  An
undertaking that has upped my nicotine and alcohol intake to the power of
10.

In short (too late!) contact me again when you hit Jersey City and see if
I'm still at all still functional.  I'm far beyond hooting and well into
howling.

-- meryl mabey