From: "Electtra Girl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Unread Massages
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 21:49:53 -0300

How can i do to receive digest emails instead of 100 emails per day? It s not that i dont like it, but it would be better if i could get less emails and even so get all their content!

Electra Girl ** (o_o) **

* Erica :o) * www.electtragirl.blogspot.com

*The world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold. The curves of your lips rewrite history.......*

"I live in the wrong world, with the wrong friends. But I Can't change anything. When I make plans and they fail then I get depressed. That's why I don't have wishes or dreams.." Christiane F.

-----Mensagem original----- De: Roger Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Para: Fluxlist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Data: Sexta-feira, 30 de Maio de 2003 08:13 Assunto: FLUXLIST: Unread Massages

234 unread messages

I really must get down to reading them all…

Something to look forward to, eh?

XXX

Roger