HEY IF ANYONE HAs a personal webpage they would like
to have linked from my site please let me know. I have
a vision of linking all the artists i am involved with
from my page. I will be purchasing a domain name soon
and would like have as many artists linked as
possible. If you do not have a page and would like to
have one created you could send me a cd or actual
work. I would make you a simple html site for a very
cheep price depending on the depth of the page. IF you
wouild like to be involved let me know.
crispin