That goes for me, too.
You might also like to include your mother's maiden name. Your last few
addresses. The name of any pets. And any dates that might hold, you
know, special memories for you...
XX
Roger

Send us the account number, any passwords, a current passport photo and
photocopy of your signature and count us in!
FFFO Moving on From Mere Post Office Jobs Div

Jonah wrote -

> introducing another project to spend some time on...
>
> title: Transfer of Funds
> body: all parties involved will transfer funds of: $10 - $? to my bank
> account
> final: I will check to see if the funds did indeed transfer, and let
all
> involved know that they did indeed make it.
>
> this bleeds into the second part of the project, where I use above
funds