hello dear friends & fellow fluxworkers--

i lost track of several messages from a while back--
i can'
t recall who it was that had been asking about making a recording of a song and then writing a commentary if it was a remake, a remix, --oh my gosh--why not a sequel?!--
etc--
(theoretical commentaries on the dead see scrawls)--
i just obtained a dual casstte ancient creaking sanyo at yard sale that has outside mic so i can record off of other ancient battered dual cassette recorder from another yard sale
(both cost three dollars--also i have one i found on street in trash and another an old crackhead gave me when being forcibly removed from abode--)
so--am all ready to record!
and provide the documentation, exegesis, footnotes etc etc --
please let me know as would much like to contribute to the project--
ono/ards!
david baptiste

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup