hi owen,

only have time this morning to view transition #1 ( i have slow download) but will
surely view the rest of the videos. wow! is
what i say about #1.  it is snowing and socked in with fog here so your piece was
right on the money. i took a semester of
premiere last year and you offer a whole new way of using the program. i have been at
the stage of new student, use everything
at once.

elegant.

bests, carol
xx