Very interesting!

I also noted that:

If you join the locations of Allen Bukoff's house, the point in the road
where the book was found and the Creanbrook Art Museum you get a triangle.

If you join the locations of Kid Rock's new mansion, Cranbrook Art museum
and the point in the road where the book was found, you get a triangle.

If you join the locations of Allen Bukoff's house, the point in the road
where the book was found and Kid Rock's new mansion, you get a triangle.

Has anyone checked the Lost and Found ads in the Bermuda area?

However, if you join the locations of Allen Bukoff's house, the point in the
road where the book was found, the Creanbrook Art Museum and Kid Rock's new
mansion you get a 4 sided polygon*

* http://www.ies.co.jp/math/java/geo/logo/logo.html

Maciunas sometimes used polygons, examples of which are on the cover of the
book!  I would hazard a guess, given the evidence so far that the book, if
examined closely would prove to be rectangular in shape.  A rectangle, being
an quadrilateral polygon, may be bisected by a straight line between to
diagonally opposite corners** to produce two triangles.

Philip Corner** is an artist, musician, composer with Fluxs ties. (i)
Philip Corner lives in Reggio Emilia in Italy. (ii)
I live in Mestre in Italy. (iii)
Philip Corner and I had dinner in a restaurant in Genova (also in Italy) in
which the owner had a collection of ties made by Fluxus artists. Genova is
the birthplace of Christopher Columbus (Cristoforo Colombo) (iv)
If you joined the location of Philip's house, my house and that restaurant,
you'd get a triangle.
If you joined the location of Philip's house, my house, that restaurant and
Allen Bukoff's house, youd get a 4 sided polygon.
However if you joined the locations of Philip's house, my house, that
restaurant, Allen Bukoff's house and the point in the road where Allen found
the book, you'd get a 5 sided polygon or pentagon, and here we're getting
into much more troubling territory ( http://www.thelemicgoldendawn.org/acf/
, http://www.defenselink.mil/pubs/pentagon/ )

If you type Maciunas into the search field on Google and click search, the
fifth entry is the homepage of Kevin J. Maciunas (it was today anyway).
http://www.cs.adelaide.edu.au/~kevin/
Kevin is a lecturer in the dept of Computer Science, The University of
Adelaide, Australia.  His telephone number is +61-8-8303-5845.  Perhaps if
someone gave him a ring he might be able to shed some light on the matter
(computers - learning machines - hmmm)

Elementary my Dear Bukoff  (By the you got that "book off" the street didn't
you - destiny Allen, destiny!)

Yours

Alan

(i)  http://www.floraberlin.de/soundbag/sbimages/corner.jpg