Owen, I don't think I should do Cafepress because the idea/slogan isn't mine. I picked the idea/phrase up somewhere on the internet a couple of weeks ago and can't remember where (I read a lot of political blogs). Also, I suspect most FLUXLISTERS tend to be good Do-It-Yourself folks about stuff like this. I've also been making nice little refrigerator magnets of the same text graphic (again, ink-jet printable magnet paper is not difficult to find, although somewhat expensive) and have now uploaded the 8-inch x 10-inch master image to my Send Bush To The Moon webpage if anyone wants to make little magnet posters, too.

FLUXLISTER Bibiana Padilla Maltos sent me their anit-Bush t-shirt image and you can now find that at
http://www.nutscape.com/Bush2004/bibiana.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Make your own t-shirt.
>http://www.nutscape.com/Bush2004/

Allen this is great! - you should also set up an account with cafepress ( http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/ )
for those who are not DIY people so that they can buy a pre-made one you could also throw in a nice graphic
of this event in process (yea). If anyone else out there does not know of them it is a great way to get art/multiples
out there with a minimum amount of front end cost. I have two accounts with them ( http://www.cafeshops.com/rhouse
and http://www.cafeshops.com/helpken ) and am planing more. . . .

Owen