Ireall y liked this what we did the recipe stuff
i think its a really good way of keeping simple conversation going
i am still in the process of sending out the rest of the boxes
i hope not too many people have moved
since last year.
crispin

Wojtek Dウugosz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HOW TO BOIL WATER AND BURN THE STOVE IN THE SAME TIME
(inspired by recipe of Rick Griffith)

STARING:
water
stove
large high-temperature-resistant pot
flame thrower

STEPS:

1. Fill large high-temperature-resistant pot 3/4 full with water.
2. Put h-t-r large pot on a large burner on your stove.
3. Turn burner knob to "high."
4. Turn on flame thrower and direct the flame at pot on your stove.
5. Wait until water starts boiling (large bubbles coming to the top of
the water) and stove starts burning.
6. Wait a little bit more - just for fun.
(* watch out for explosion!)
7. It's Ready!

* you can avoid explosion by simply placing pot outside your house or
not directly on the stove... but HEY??!!! WHERE'S ALL THE FUN??

Wojtek 'TASS' Dlugosz, 2003

> On 12/17/03 6:45 PM, "Crispin Webb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> > HOw to unBoil Allen Bukoffs water.
> >

> > 1. Fill large pot to the top with cold water
> >> 2. Take pot off large burner of your stove.
> >> 3. Turn burner knob to "off."
> >> 4. Wait until water stops boiling(water boiling
> > stops when large
> >> bubbles have rapidly
> >> stopped in the pot, dont be alarmed at the steam).
> >> 5. It's ready!
> >
> > Crispin WEbb 2003
>

> How to cook your house and boil water
> (based on recipe from Allen Bukoff)
>
> INGREDIENTS: Water
> THINGS YOU WILL NEED: Large Pot, Curtains, 1 (or 2) tickets to Mahler's 1st
> (or 6th) Symphony
>
> STEPS:
> 1. Fill large pot 1/2 full with water
> 2. Put pot on a large burner on your stove.
> 3. Turn burner knob to "high."
> 4. Place curtain in water.
> 5. Leave your house: Go to hear production of Gustav Mahler's 1st Symphony
> (If you intend to take a friend double the ticket portions and we
> suggest Mahler's 6th)
>
> note: This recipe is best begun just before sundown and served in the dark.
>
> 6. It's ready!
>

> For Hand Printed Recipe Card, Send me your Address:
>
> Rick Griffith, 2003
>

> - http://www.morematter.com ------
> - M A T T E R S U R R O U N D S U S ------

Do you Yahoo!?