oh yes

with his last breath--

leaving a lingering scent of whiskey in the gentle breezes bearing his soul away--

to the great distillery in the sky--

where no troublesome revenoor men ever go--

his whiskey prayers answered--

for all the good works he did through the grace of the Blessed distilled Spirits

>From: "John M. Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: RE: FLUXLIST: Whiskey
>Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 11:32:21 -0400
>
>whiskey he whispered
>

>John
>
>At 10:14 AM 5/6/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>Whiskey
>>
>>      whiskey oh whiskey oh whiskey i cry if the ocean was whiskey
>>i'd never run dry if whiskey was a river and i was a duck dive to
>>the bottom and never come up
>>
>>      old whiskey Priest gives benedictions among birds--baptises
>>in bird fountain the fallen leaves lifts a chalice to st john
>>barely corn old whiskey priest saying his prayers whiskey breath
>>and whiskey cares
>>
>>      whiskey whispers rutfles the curtains the confessional is dim
>>and his bottle he hides whiskey oh whiskey what cries do we hear
>>whiskey oh whiskey voices of angels voices of damned whiskey visons
>>and whiskey hells whiskey trembles and whiskey smells
>>
>>     whiskey hand turns a Bible page whiskey feet stumble the stage
>>whiskey eyes shot blood red whiskey nose drips with dread whiskey
>>oh whiskey a miracle cure whiskey oh whiskey world in a blur
>>
>>      whiskey whispers slurring its words whiskey is asking if
>>you've heard sound of the bells sound of the hells whiskey whispers
>>lies in wait whiskey stumbles falls to its fate
>>
>>      whiskey oh whiskey oh whiskey i cry whiskey i'll drink till
>>whiskey i die
>>
>> >From: "John M. Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >Subject: FLUXLIST: Whiskey
>> >Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 10:14:45 -0400
>> >

>> >Whiskey
>> >
>> >gnul ash beads ,tumbled forks the tfelc shivers in its booth
>>follows
>> >gram pallid delbmut out sti htoob pallid beads an skrof a lung
>>tsoh
>> >swollof tuo shivered thumb an gnilworg out the wodniw hsa .number
>> >cleft ,an wall leech ,growling ,stage the window number   )"ate"(
>> >ghost crackers soaking in the whiskey
>> >

>> >John M. Bennett
>> >
>> >__________________________________________
>> >Dr. John M. Bennett
>> >Curator, Avant Writing Collection
>> >Rare Books & Manuscripts Library
>> >The Ohio State University Libraries
>> >1858 Neil Av Mall
>> >Columbus, OH 43210 USA
>> >
>> >(614) 292-3029
>> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >www.johnmbennett.net

>Dr. John M. Bennett
>Curator, Avant Writing Collection
>Rare Books & Manuscripts Library
>The Ohio State University Libraries
>1858 Neil Av Mall
>Columbus, OH 43210 USA
>
>(614) 292-3029
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>www.johnmbennett.net

Mother’s Day is May 9. Make it special with great ideas from the Mother’s Day Guide!